is a delightful apartment only 4 minutes walk from Amalfi and offers an astonishing view of Atrani's seafront. At the rear of the palazzo both the characteristic Piazza Umberto I and the 940 ad church of Salvatore de Birecto charm the tourist. The stone-paved paths between Atrani's houses ascend from the Piazza towards Monte Aureo and Monte Civita where the village was built, carving itself a niche among the two rocky hills and the Dragone river.
is located in the heart of a bustling and lively village community in a renovated 18th century building protected by UNESCO.
The apartment is 50 m2 and consists of two bedrooms (sea view "Margherita" bedroom and "Ciccio" bedroom), a well-equipped kitchen, a sea view dining room and a small bathroom including washbasin, WC, bidet, bath and shower. The apartment is finished in the Mediterranean style.
services and details:
The 2007 Charity Event: The Friends of James Terry Court Summer Fete 2007 on June 10th 2007 in South Croydon
- 1 double bed in the sea view "Margherita" bedroom (linked to the "Ciccio" bedroom)
- 2 single beds in the "Ciccio" bedroom
- an additional child crib (120x60 cm) is available for a child up to four years old
- non-smoking apartment
- friendly assistance during your staying from the owner who lives in the apartment closed to That's Atrani
- towels, bed linen and beach towels are changed weekly
- colour TV, microwave, hob, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, fan, kettle and all kitchen utensils, washing machine, hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- the apartment is accessed by 40 steps
- air conditioning
- baby sitting can be arranged (two hours per day)
- beach: 30 metres from the house (a beach umbrella and two deckchairs available)
- supermarket, butcher, fishmonger and greengrocer's shops: 2 minutes walk
- laundry: 2 minutes walk
- gym: 30 metres from the house
- nearest restaurant: 1 minute on foot
- public bus stop: 20 metres from the house
- bars and pubs within walking distance in Atrani
- disco at walking distance from Atrani
- public parking is nearby the apartment. Between July and August it is advisable to ask us information for a private parking located 10 minutes away by bus. The access to the centre of Atrani is forbidden to cars
- nearest railway station: Salerno, 40 minutes drive
- nearest airport: Naples Capodichino, 90 minutes drive
- nearest ferry port: Amalfi
The Friends of James Terry Court with the Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution and Thatís Atrani are pleased to invite you to the Friends of James Terry Court Summer Fete 2007 on Sunday 10th June 2007 at 2.00 pm in 51 Warham Road, South Croydon, Surrey CR2 6LH.
Enjoy the Charity Fete! When you buy an admission ticket for only £1 that ticket will be entered into the Prize draw and you could be the winner of a romantic week in Thatís Atrani for two persons plus 2 a/r tickets from London to Naples from October 13th 2007 to October 20th 2007.
I have donated this holiday and flights for two at Thatís Atrani to the Royal Masonic Benevolent Institution (www.rmbi.org.uk) in appreciation for them caring for my aunt at James Terry Court.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Please consider that there is no cash equivalent or alternative and it is not possible to change the a/r dates. Flight tickets have been bought by the owner of the property and no changes are possible. Buying the ticket the winner accepts to sign a document describing rules in the apartment.